Friday, August 21, 2009

Women are a Fickle Thing

The camera flicks on showing a massive turbine looking engine, with Adrastus leaning on the top of it. A glance at the engine shows that Adrastus is in the process of taking it apart. In one hand he is holding a very large wrench resting the end on his shoulder. In the other is a remote. He is completely covered with dirt and grime to the point that you can't tell his suit is green.

Women, are fickle things that will never be fully understood. The same can be said for men but if you go into percentages. The workings of a women’s mind can be guessed with about 20% accuracy while men can be guessed with 90%. That said there is one women in particular that I am not sure I can even put in the 20% of the time understood category.

Most women, you give them a complement and they ignore it, assuming you don't mean it and are just trying to get their cloths off. You do something nice for them and they also ignore you. Granted I am exaggerating a bit but still, you get my point *laughs at himself as he realizes hes having a conversation with himself*.

There is one women that I am dating that is no exception to the rule of being read. About 20% of the time I know what she is thinking. However when it comes to her ability to read men I don't know if I am the exception to the rule when it comes to men or if she can't read men. But either way she thinks im going to do stuff that I don't plan on. The most prominent is she thinks I always want to go to bed with her. When in reality all I want to do is walk her home so I know she is safe and to keep the pleasure of her company that much longer. Granted I have made a few off hand remarks but those are in jest, not request.

*Seems to be looking at the wall behind the camera absent mindedly, apparently thinking about something.* While on that thought, I like to work. It allows me to do stuff with my hands, but working also has a side effect. The busier you are the faster the day goes by, ever since I meet that women I have been working harder then ever before. Don’t get me wrong, I have always worked as hard as anyone that works for me has, but now I find my self working even harder so the day will go by that much faster. And what does she have to do with this you may ask? *laughs at himself when he again realizes hes talking to a camera as if it’s a person.* Because it allows me to talk with that women that much sooner. I know it won’t affect the time I physically get there but it certainly does effect what time I get there mentally.

*A loud siren goes off in the background causing Adrastus to jump slightly.* And with that I do believe it is quitting time. *Picks up the remote and hits a button causing the camera to turn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment